Pages

Monday, October 7, 2013

September Glossybox

Welcome to another week, PBT readers! What better way to begin a Monday than reading about some makeup? Honestly, I can't think of anything better than a Glossybox recap, either.

Last month I told you about my rationale for switching from Birchbox to Glossybox. Although I've never regretted that decision, each passing month and subsequent Glossybox reconfirms that I made the right decision. 

Here's a look at my September box that is quite possibly my most favorite thus far!

My five items included everything pictured above. 
EMITE MAKEUP PROFESSIONAL EYELASH CURLER ($31.07)
NIOXIN DIAMAX ($50.00, full size)
BCBGMAXAZRIA BON GENRE EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY ($75.00, full size)
OCEANE MAKEUP REMOVER PEN ($5.40, full size)
BE A BOMBSHELL COSMETICS ONYX EYELINER PEN ($14.00, full size)

From what I can tell, everything in my box is full size except the perfume sample. Even if I don't include that item in the overall total of my Glossybox, we're looking at a $100.47 total for the low, low price of $21! (I should be on an infomercial.)

Humor me on this Monday, please. Did any of you pick up a new beauty item over the weekend that you want to rave about to someone that will listen? If so, let me know in the comments below!
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment