Pages

Friday, October 11, 2013

High Five For Friday #H54F

Happy Friday, everyone! Down here in these parts, most people are pretty pumped for the Red River Rivalry at the Cotton Bowl in Dallas. It's a pretty big college football game between Texas and Oklahoma, and it's right in the middle of the State Fairgrounds. I've worked the game the last four years, but this year I'll be in Kansas, instead.

As we roll into what is quite possibly a three-day weekend for some of you, let's take a look back at my 'high fives' from this week!
Link up at thelaurenelizabeth.com
1) I wrote about this in Tuesday's blog, and have been using it now for three straight days, twice a day. I'm really loving it, even though I can't detect any significant differences other than some extreme softness upon application. 

2) Lunch at Zocalo happened this week ... it's always awesome. That pink drink you see is a watermelon agua fresca, and as far as I'm concerned, it's nectar from the Gods.

3) Took this screenshot off from my Groupon app and thought of several PBT readers that inquired about my Illinois necklace a few weeks back. For $8.99, this is a steal.

4) My nephew, Brady. Pictures of my nieces and nephew always make my day, but since Cassie didn't send me any Violet or Emme pics this week, you get to see Brady again!

5) My dad, Ol' Rodney. Today's his birthday. If you're a PBT reader in the southeastern Illinois region and you see him today, please wish him a very happy birthday. (PS - Dad, I didn't forget to mail you a card. I know you keep 'score' on who gets their card to you first, and this year I held out on sending it until today ... just because I thought it might be kind of funny for you to think I forgot something as important as your birthday. Even though you never read this site, I still love you very much!!!)

Have a great weekend, everyone! We'll see you back here next week!!!
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment