Pages

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

All I Want is a Fox Sweater

I really missed the boat last year. I'm not sure how it was possible for me to miss the whole 'fox sweater' trend, but I did.

Here's a picture of the oh-so-popular Old Navy Fox Sweater from last fall that everyone but me seems to own ...


It's cute, right?! Now let me tell you something else ... as I sit here Googling "Fox Sweater," I've found that this very same sweater up above is selling for $90-160 on eBay. First of all, when's the last time anyone ever spent $90 on anything at Old Navy? Secondly, if I were in possession of this sweater and saw the market value for it on an online auction site, I'd probably be willing to part with mine, too.

So with all of that said, here are my 2013 options for a fox sweater.

1) Old Navy | 2) Ann Taylor | 3) Forever 21

This would be the part of the blog where I'd normally ask your opinion on which one to order. However, anyone who knows me knows I already ordered option No. 1 from Old Navy.

PS - my Chi Omega sisters out there might be interested in a similar Old Navy sweater featuring an owl (just click on the 'white color' box in the choices to see it, same link as above).

Help me out, PBT readers ... am I missing the boat on any animal sweaters this year that I need to get my hands on ASAP??? Elephants? Squirrels? Maybe zebras?
Ashley

2 comments:

  1. Ann Taylor- Then you have foxy boobs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Foxy boobs - that sounds like a whole 'nother blog post!!!

      Delete