Pages

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

49 Days Until Christmas

With only 49 days remaining until Christmas, I decided to replace the overly cliche 'monthly favorites' post with a 'Christmas wish list' post. To prepare for the holidays (travel, gift giving, other whatnot), I've tried to cut back on spending and can honestly say it would've been a struggle to come up with 4-6 favorites from October. Instead, I've wrangled up a few items that I definitely want, yet don't need, and we all know that's the perfect recipe for a wish list!

1) Marc Jacobs Honey: After receiving a sample of this and subsequently using it in its entirety and loving every spritz, I've decided I'd like to add this to my perfume collection.

2) PurseN Tiara Weekender Jewelry Case: This is a pretty nifty travel case that features several different pouches for various accessories. It would keep everything from tangling up, and also prevent scratches and other wear and tear. 

3) kate spade new york Mug: I could NEVER bring myself to buy a $20 coffee mug, but this is my wish list and I can add whatever I want.

4) Real Techniques makeup brushes: A few of my favorite YouTube makeup gurus swear by these brushes and I really want to try out the Expert Face Brush. All of the brushes are less than $10 and available at ULTA.

5) Jewelry Armoire: I think this would really help me keep my jewelry organized, obviously. The stand on my dresser is packed, and I'm starting to leave earrings and necklaces on the dresser because I'm out of room on the stand. It'd be nice if everything had it's "place."

Have you started thinking about your Christmas wish list yet? What's your most-wanted item this year?
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment