Pages

Friday, November 22, 2013

High Five For Friday #H54F


Happy Friday, everyone!!!

We're supposed to have a major cold front come through Austin later today, and hopefully cooler temperatures will remain until maybe January. Knowing Texas, though, I wouldn't be surprised to see it back in the 80s by the first week of December. With Thanksgiving just around the corner, I'm excited about the fall/winter weather coming because it will help me get into the holiday spirit.

Before it becomes too cold to feel my fingers and type this post, let's look back at the week via another #H54F …
Link up at thelaurenelizabeth.com
1) Some horrible storms ripped through my home state Sunday morning, and it's been on my mind ever since. My youngest sister lives in the greater Peoria area, and she said that neighborhoods within minutes of hers were destroyed. Please continue to pray for everyone that was in the line of dangerous weather.

2) Be still, my early-20s heart. The OC's Seth Cohen (Adam Brody) and Gossip Girl's Blair Waldorf (Leighton Meester) are getting married!!!

3) After my semi-traumatic eye injury Tuesday morning, I swapped from pencil eyeliner to MAC's Technakohl (no sharpening required). Much to my delight, I had one in my makeup arsenal. I'll continue to remind Mr. Cush that I do, in fact, rely on that arsenal more than he realizes everyday for the rest of my life. (He calls it "crap I never use under the bathroom sink.")

4) Speaking of Mr. Cush, we pretty much texted each other simultaneously Wednesday suggesting we go out to dinner at our favorite little Mexican joint down the road from Casa de Cushman, La Tapatia. Seriously - I think we're "regulars" there by now.

5) KATNISS EVERDEEN IS BACK!!! It's been fun watching Jennifer Lawrence make appearances on every single talk show this week to promote "Catching Fire." Mr. Cush and I were actually going to see it tonight, but we cancelled our plans and hope to catch it Sunday instead.

BONUS - 6) I made my own #H54F image. No clue why I didn't think to do that before.

Share your five highlights in the comments below with PBT readers!!!

Hope y'all have a wonderful weekend!

Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment