Pages

Monday, November 4, 2013

Easy Italian Beef

Q. Know what's great about having a sister that teaches family and consumer sciences? 
A. She sends her older sister recipes that are easy enough for high school students to follow.

B sent me pictures of her recipe card for Italian Beef over the weekend, and I'm delighted to share it with you because it meets my five-ingredient requirement and also sounds pretty delish.

(She sent me pictures of a handwritten recipe card ... who uses recipe cards anymore?! Regardless, it's easier for me to upload these pictures instead of typing out the actual directions, so I shouldn't mock her. Thanks, B.)



At first glance, it appears that separating the meat and juice is the most difficult part of the recipe. I'll let Mr. Cush handle that part and we'll be set.

If you have any recipes fit for a high schooler, please leave them for me in the comments below!
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment