Pages

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Glamglow Review

First off, I feel the immediate need to tell you this is not a post about a Kardashian or anything even semi-Kardashian related. I can see where the title of this blog entry could lead you to think it might have something to do with them.

Secondly, yes, I am ashamed that I'm writing about a $69 Sephora item. Please rest assured that I didn't spend $69 on a product that I'm about to rave about below. Instead, it was the result of an exchange, a 20% off coupon and a $5-for-$10 Groupon that when combined resulted in this costing about $25. Much more acceptable, I must say.

After reading and hearing about the Glamglow Supermud from several Bloggers and YouTubers, I decided to look into it. Biore strips just hadn't been taking care of clogged pores and blackheads on my nose, and nothing was really working. Per several reviews, this face mask would supposedly cure my problems in a few uses. 

And it has.

For a limited time, Sephora has a gift set that includes a free Youthmud with purchase of Supermud.
The picture you're about to see below might be frightening, but it shows how the Supermud treatment works like a vacuum and sucks all of the gunk from your pores. (Science is magical. I really should've paid more attention in chemistry when I was a kid so I could've grown up and invented really spectacular products like this.

I'll hit enter a few times to let you prepare for what's to follow ...












Ready? Here you go.


If you don't believe what you see above, just Google 'glamglow' and look at the images of various users. Seriously - this is exactly how it works. (I actually took a picture of myself, too, but I'm not dumb enough to put it on my blog for the world to see. Unfortunately, bullying is real and I'm trying not to subject myself to any. That's my PSA for the day.)

If you're looking for a product that cures the problems I outlined above, this is for you. I totally understand the price point being a little excessive, though, and I've found this link to six sample packets of various Glamglow treatments for $11.99 ... 

Hit me up on Facebook, Twitter, email, anything else if you have questions I didn't cover!!!
Ashley

1 comment:

  1. I am so going to try this. I'm all excited now. Thanks for the tip, biore isn't doing it for me either and that sample looks just right. Yay!chris

    ReplyDelete