Pages

Friday, November 15, 2013

High Five For Friday #H54F

Yay! It's Friday!!! I'm heading to Lubbock, Texas, later today, so, I've got that to look forward to as a kickstart to my weekend.

It's been a fairly quiet week for me, but I've scrounged up five things that have excited AND terrified me for your enjoyment. Remember - do the same on your Facebook wall or other social media accounts to reflect on the week that was. 

PS - there aren't that many more weeks left in 2013, so, you might want to start tracking them now.


Link up at thelaurenelizabeth.com
1) Picked up this doo-dad on a whim at the drugstore and I love it (less than $5). I'm trying hard not to use ponytail bands on my hair as often, so this is an awesome alternative. You twist your hair into a French roll (leave the ends 'out'), weave the stick through and then loop the band across your hair onto the stick. Less damage and hair off our necks - what more is there to ask for?

2) The cartoon Maleficent terrified me as a child. Angelina Jolie kind of terrifies me now that I'm an adult. Angelina Jolie AS Maleficent in a live-action movie that's not softened by animation? No, thanks. This image will haunt me when I'm alone in strange hotels trying to fall asleep for the rest of my life.

3) NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Unless they name the next child 'South West,' in which I'm totally OK with it.

4) Dug out my tried-and-true bottle of Essie Bourdeaux for a winter mani. It's the perfect deep burgundy for us fair-skinned gals. I'm glad it's a staple in my apothecary jar of too-many nail polishes.

5) Glamglow has changed my skin care routine. I've been using it every other night on my nose and I can tell SUCH a difference. If you need more information, you can read my review here.

Happy Friday, everyone!!! Hope y'all have had a splendid week and an even better weekend is in the works!!!
Ashley

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha South West. The world cannot handle any more of their offspring!

    ReplyDelete