Pages

Thursday, February 13, 2014

I'm a Boxers Kind of Gal

I'm a boxers kind of gal. 

TMI? Only if your mind is in the gutter because I'm talking about cupcakes!!! (Did you really think we were going to discuss men's undergarments on PBT this lovely day? Because you'll have to read a different blog if that's what you're looking for ...)

During my every-other-day Target run on Monday evening, I accidentally stumbled into the baking aisle and ended up with a $2.54 Duncan Hines cupcake concoction box in my cart. I had the necessary ingredients back at home (which is fairly rare - I'm talking fresh eggs, vegetable oil and butter for the frosting) and figured it'd be a nice Valentine's Day treat for my coworkers.

I whipped up the batch last night and leave you with photographic evidence below ... mostly because I know you wouldn't believe that I baked something if I couldn't show you proof ...

Happy Valentine's Day Eve!
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment