Pages

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Chicken Tot Pie

I have to hand it to Mr. Cush ... he sure knows how to multitask, especially in the kitchen. Whereas I follow every recipe down to the tiniest detail, he's happy to experiment and try unexpected things.

For example, here's the Chicken Tot Pie he invented last night ...
I picked up a salad on my way home from work for my dinner (No. 31, for anyone counting), so he was free to do his own thing. Usually that means a frozen pizza or chicken tenders, but last night he got creative. Using a rotisserie chicken from the store, he simply garnished it with frozen green beans and tater tots and baked it at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes. 

Finally ... a use for the pie dish that's been taking up space in our cabinets!!!
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment