Pages

Friday, February 21, 2014

High Five For Friday #H54F

Is it just me or has this week absolutely flown by? I'm going to go on ahead and nominate Feb. 16-22 as the fastest week thus far of 2014.

Here's a quick look back at five of my favorite things from the week that's almost in the rearview mirror ...
Link up at thelaurenelizabeth.com
1) Woke up with a tickle in my throat Tuesday morning and it was a full-fledged sore throat and head cold attack by Wednesday. Spent the day at home alternating working and resting and was on the mend by Thursday after a few doses of NyQuil. (<- Could rival Snapple as the best stuff on earth when a head cold hits.)

2) I'm embracing my two-year old leopard ballet flats from Target as my go-to flats lately. Leopard is my new neutral.

3) Pictures of "carrot cake" and "birthday cake" flavored M&Ms are popping up all over Twitter and I'm intrigued. If anyone has seen these available for purchase anywhere, please let me know in the comments below so I can get my hands on some!!!

4) Posted this picture on my Instagram feed Monday for Presidents' Day and I'm still mesmerized by it. Regardless of your political party affiliation, it's hard not to love Ronald and Nancy.

5) 47 more days 'til the Masters! Seriously - I can't even wait. This is the first athletic event I really look forward to each year, mostly because the Masters never, ever, ever disappoints. (Plus, Augusta National is just dreamy as far as golf courses are concerned.)

Thanks for checking in today! Hope y'all have a wonderful weekend!!!
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment