Pages

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Two New Discoveries to Share

I really enjoy sharing 'new' discoveries with you through this blog. In fact, it's one of the very reasons I began blogging back in July. Two 'new' finds have recently crept into my life and I'm equally enjoying the benefits of both.

1) Leggings - oh. my. gosh. WHY DID I STOP WEARING THESE IN FOURTH GRADE? Secondly, why I am so late to the leggings party??? No joke, I spent the better part of yesterday in a group text with Mommabear and my two sisters declaring my love for leggings. I want a pair in every color under the sun so that I never have to wear actual pants ever again. Don't even get me started on the elastic waistband - it's genius. 

2) Evening Primrose Oil - sure, you assume I recently watched "Catching Fire" (which I did) and searched "Primrose Everdeen" and stumbled across this essential oil. Unfortunately, you know what happens when you assume ...

Maybe it's going to be the trendy vitamin/oil of 2014, but I've seen EPO pop up on several blogs over the last few weeks and I decided to do a little investigating. After reading over and over that it does wonders for skin, I had to try it out for myself. I finally made a small investment in a bottle for $7.19 at Target and have since been taking 2-3 EPO supplements daily for a little over a week. I've noticed a big difference in my skin, especially my face. My face is truly the clearest I can remember it ever being, and the skin is very soft to my touch. It's crazy. I haven't changed anything in my skincare routine recently, so it has to be the EPO. 


Think I'm the only person experiencing these pleasant effects of EPO? (Didn't we just talk about ASSUME-ing things?) Wrong. Check out some other user reviews here.
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment