Pages

Thursday, March 6, 2014

February Favorites

Better late than never for a February Favorites post, right?
1)  Pureology Hair Treatment Spray with 21 Benefits - 21 benefits in one product? SOLD. I apply this product on freshly washed hair and let it go straight to work. It instantaneously adds some 'slip' and detangles towel-dried hair. I'm also pleasantly surprised at how long this has lasted - probably a solid three months. I'll be repurchasing this over and over.

2) Leopard Ballet Flats from Target (similar) - why am I just now discovering that leopard truly goes with everything?! I'm late to every trend, I swear.

3) Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof eyeliner in Lionfish - the most perfect deep brown eyeliner out there. I think this came in a Birchbox a long time ago (I unsubscribed at least last summer from the Birchbox months subscription), but I only stumbled across it during a bathroom cabinet clean out in January. I'm normally a black eyeliner kind of gal, but this has completely changed my view and subtlely changed my look, too. Did I mention that it lasts all day, too? Well, it lasts all day.

4) Vaseline Lip Therapy - the only thing that's unchapped my very chapped lips during this crazy winter. Cost is only about $1.49 and I've purchased enough to have tubes on my nightstand, in my makeup bag, in my car and in my work bag. I'm never too far from a tube lately.

5) OPI Nail Envy - I mentioned this a few weeks ago in my Healthy Hands and Nails Routine post, and you can read more about it here.

6) Rebecca Minkoff Mini M.A.C. - my post-holiday present to myself (funded by some Christmas cash given to me in lieu of gifts). It was a bit of a splurge, but I'm still smitten by this handbag.
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment