Pages

Monday, December 2, 2013

I Just Compared My Life to Kelly Preston's in Jerry Maguire

I'm going to assume here that like me, you've seen "Jerry Maguire" approximately 1,372 times. No? Just four or five? Well, you still remember Kelly Preston's character Avery, right?

I basically-kinda-sorta-mostly do her job in real life, except not for the NFL. Remember how busy she was during the NFL Draft? That kind of busyness has taken over my life for the next two or three weeks and PBT will have to move to the back burner during this time. I'm still going to do my best to get up 3-4 posts a week, but please forgive me if that goal isn't met.

Also - can we talk about Kelly/Avery's hair above? I'm basically-kinda-sorta-mostly loving the color. And it IS the best year ever for redheads, per Buzzfeed ... 
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment