Pages

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Setting a Table

I'm sorry if the title of this post is confusing ... if you went into shock at the thought of me setting a table for Thanksgiving, I'll give you a moment to collect yourself.
.
.
.
.
.

Better? Good. Of course I'm not setting a table for Thanksgiving, and probably not for any other event in the near future. Instead, I found this cute picture guide for a proper table setting on the TargetStyle Instragram account and wanted to share it with y'all.


Even though there are no formal or fancy dinners coming up at Casa de Cushman, there might be at your place and you might want to bookmark this. Mommabear actually has something similar taped inside one of her kitchen cabinets back home, and I'll probably do the same with this picture when I get back to Austin. (<-she's kinda brilliant like that!)

I'm in Ames, Iowa, today for work and looking forward to returning to the 40-degree weather in Austin much later tonight. Plus, when I get back, Mommabear and Ol' Rodney will be there to share Thanksgiving with Mr. Cush and me. I'm looking forward to whatever spare minutes of downtime I can find over the next few days to share with the parentals.

If you're wondering what our Turkey Day plans consist of, well, they're pretty underwhelming ... we're planning on having a late lunch/early dinner at Moonshine, and then we're all heading a few more blocks north to take in the Texas/Texas Tech football game. I'm excited to actually sit in the stands for the first. time. ever. 

Hope everyone out there has a very, merry Thanksgiving! 
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment